Policy of the Integrated Management System
The company BEST-POL S.A., dealing in production and sale of tent halls, steel and aluminium constructions as well as all kinds of car tarpaulins and other PVC products, strives to achieve a significant position on the Polish and foreign market and maintain the position of trustworthy partner through improvement in management and competitive satisfaction of Customers' needs in a modern, safe, economical and ecologically clean manner.
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System compliant with the requirements of PN-EN ISO 9001, PN-EN ISO 14001, PN-N-18001, PN-EN ISO 3834-2 and PN-EN1090-1.
- Maintaining and systematically expanding the existing Customer base.
- Conducting rational waste management in order to minimize their nuisance to the environment and reduce the amount of waste generated and rational use of utilities.
- Launching investment or modernization tasks using the new available techniques (BAT).
- Raising awareness of the quality, ecology and health and safety of all employees and involving them to promote and apply environmental protection principles.
- meeting the requirements of legislation and legal regulations in the field of quality, environmental protection and occupational health and safety
- prevention of accidents at work, occupational diseases, potentially accidental events and pollution in the natural environment
- providing funds for functioning of the Integrated Management System
and we inform you that the Policy of the Integrated Management System
- corresponds to the organization's stated goals
- was agreed with employees
- is publicly available
Poznań, 29th May 2015.
The Chairman of the Management Board