Policy of the Integrated Management System
The company BEST-POL S.A., dealing in production and sale of tent halls, steel and aluminium constructions as well as all kinds of car tarpaulins and other PVC products, strives to achieve a significant position on the Polish and foreign market and maintain the position of trustworthy partner through improvement in management and competitive satisfaction of Customers' needs in a modern, safe, economical and ecologically clean manner.
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System compliant with the requirements of PN-EN ISO 9001, PN-EN ISO 14001, PN-N-18001, PN-EN ISO 3834-2 i PN-EN1090-1.
- Maintaining and systematically expanding the existing Customer base.
- Conducting rational waste management in order to minimize their nuisance to the environment and reduce the amount of waste generated and rational use of utilities.
- Launching investment or modernization tasks using the new available techniques (BAT).
- Raising awareness of the quality, ecology and health and safety of all employees and involving them to promote and apply environmental protection principles.
- meeting the requirements of legislation and legal regulations in the field of quality, environmental protection and occupational health and safety
- corresponds to the organization's stated goals
- prevention of accidents at work, occupational diseases, potentially accidental events and pollution in the natural environment
- providing funds for functioning of the Integrated Management System
is publicly Determination by BEST-POL S.A. organizational context and the estimated risks and opportunities constitute the basis for increasing the effectiveness of IMS.
The Quality Policy is periodically reviewed to define new, higher goals.available
The Chairman of the Management Board