Pursuant to art. 13 passage 1-2 of the Regulation No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the European Communities No L 281/31) – hereinafter referred to as RODO – we inform that:
I. PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
We, BEST-POL plc with our seat in Kuny, 13 62-710 Władysławów, Tax identification number: 6681972226, are the Controller of your personal data.
II. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The Personal Data Controller shall carry out the functions and tasks of the Data Protection Officer.
III. PURPOSES AND BASES OF DATA PROCESSING
A. MAKING OFFERS AND EXECUTING CONTRACTS
We will process your personal data for the purpose of taking action prior to signing a cooperation agreement and for the purpose of its implementation (as defined in art. 6 passage 1b of RODO). We will also process your data for the purpose of possible determination, investigation or defense against claims which are the result of our legally justified interest (as defined in art. 6 passage 1f of RODO).
B. INTERNET SITE
Our website offers functions of collecting information about users and their behaviours while they voluntarily enter information to the forms. This information is saved as cookies.
- 1. Our website collects information that has been voluntarily entered by users.
- 2. Additionally, our website may save information on connection parameters (time determination, the computer IP address).
- 3. Data in the forms is not made available to third parties except with the user’s consent.
- 4. Data filled in to the forms may constitute a collection of potential customers, catalogued by the Website Operator in a register held by the Chief Data Protection Officer.
- 5. Data filled in to the forms is processed for purposes resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. for the purpose of handling a service request or making a business contact.
- 6. Data entered in the forms may be transferred to technical entities that provide certain services – it specifically concerns transferring information about holders of registered domains to entities that are Internet domain operators (above all Naukowa i Akademicka Sieć Komputerowa ("Research and Academic Computer Network", NASK), to payment service providers or other entities that cooperate with the Website Operator in this area.
- 2. Cookies constitute IT data, particularly text files, which are stored in the Service Users’ terminals and are designated to enable the use of the Service’s websites. Cookies usually include names of websites they come from, duration of their access on devices and a unique number.
- 3. Website Operator is an entity responsible for placing and accessing cookies on the Service Users’ terminals
- 4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- a. creating statistics that help you understand how Service Users use the Internet, which enables the improvement of structure and content of websites;
- b. maintaining session of the Service User (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on every website of the Service;
- c. determining the User's profile in order to display customised content in advertising networks, in particular Google networks.
- 5. Two main types of cookies are used within the Service: session and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User's terminal until the User logs out, leaves the website or turns off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's terminal for a period specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- 6. By default, web browsing software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on your terminal. Users of the Service may change their settings in this respect. Your web browser allows you to delete cookies. You can also block cookies automatically. For details, please check your Internet browser's help or documentation.
- 8. Cookies placed in the terminal of the Service User may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.
- 9. We recommend reading the following companies' privacy policies to learn how cookies are used in their statistics: Privacy Protection Policy of Google Analytics
- 10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, particularly Google, to display advertisements adjusted to the way the User uses the Service. For this purpose, cookies can save information about the User's navigation path or the duration of their remaining on the website.
- 11. With regard to the information on user preferences collected by Google, the User can access and edit the information obtained from cookies using the tool: //www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- 13. In order to manage the cookies settings, choose your browser/software from the list and follow the instructions:
- a. Internet Explorer;
- b. Chrome;
- c. Safari;
- d. Firefox;
- e. Opera;
- f. Android;
- g. Safari (iOS);
- h. Windows Phone;
- i. BlackBerry.
E. SERVER LOGS
- 1. Information on certain behaviours of users is logged in to the server. This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the service and in order to ensure the most efficient support of the hosting services provided.
- 2. The accessed content is identified by URLs. In addition, the following may also be subject to recording:
- a. time of enquiry,
- b. time taken to reply,
- c. name of a customer's station - identification based on the HTTP protocol,
- d. information on errors that occurred during completion of the HTTP transactions,
- e. URL of the website previously accessed by the user (referer link) - in the event that the link to the website has been used,
- f. information on the user's browser,
- g. information on the IP address.
- 3. The abovementioned data is not linked to specific individuals accessing websites.
- 4. The abovementioned data is used solely for the purpose of administering the server.
IV. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
We will process your personal data throughout the entire duration of the agreement. In the event that the agreement is terminated, we will process your personal data for a period of time during which claims related to the agreement may be raised. This period shall not exceed 11 years from the end of the year of termination of the agreement.
V. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
As determined in RODO, you have:
- a) the right to access your personal data and keep their copies;
- b) the right to rectify your personal data;
- c) the right to remove your personal data and limit its processing;
- d) the right to transfer your personal data;
- e) the right to bring an action before a supervisory authority;
- f) the right to object.
The abovementioned rights can be exercised by sending a registered letter with an appropriate declaration to: BEST-POL plc, street Kuny 13, 62-710 Władysławów, Tax identification number: 6681972226 or via e-mail: email@example.com
VI. INFORMATION ON THE NEED TO PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The provision of data is a prerequisite for signing the agreement.
VII. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
We would like to inform you that your personal data will be accessed by entities processing such data on our behalf, pursuant to art. 28 of RODO.
VIII. AUTOMATISED DECISION MAKING PROCESS
Please be advised that no automated decisions will be made with regard to your personal data and that the data will not be shaped.